Warehouse, loading 61%
Friday, July 11, 2008
Week 1
Man, can’t believe that I am still alive from this!!
Semester 5 week 1 was over, and its so disaster
Especially for those logistics students

After coming back to UUM
I discover that, “DAMN!! My box had been raped...again!!”
This is the second time in year 2008, and I did really feel WTF
In this raping spree I lost some little things
Like my hanger, my washing powder, and those silly stuff
However, those mice are so lame that they even stole my Formal shoe
As a result, I can’t even go to class in the first day of school opening
Wasting my time, my money to go to Changlun to get my new Formal shoe
Stupiak...

Then, assignment and course work started to flood in
Those logistic lectures are really mad...mad...mad...
They throw 3, 4 assignments to us and said it was a pressure training...
Luckily, I had finished and pass up all those assignments...

Yesterday, we went to Kuala Kedah, in a group of 5
to proceed a research about our next assignment
"Urban and Rural Transportation Management"
Quite luckily because K. Kedah is so connivance
in terms of public transportation
Hehe, new experience for everyone...

Bus from UUM to Alor Star
Its so classical, u can't found it in KL anymore
Bus from Alor Star to Kuala Kedah
Quite surprise because of its modernization
Taxi services for visitors that wanna go P. Langkawi
Especially foreigners
K. Kedah's Jetty
Wah...air conditioned

Kedah is acually a beautiful state...
That is if u look closer with your eyes
NOT your asses
Week 2 is gonna start in 2 days
Just bring it, u can't kill me, coz i am gonna survive XD


1 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black