Warehouse, loading 61%
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Floooooooding
Still flooooding with lots of assignments and accessments...
Life is getting so un-emotional, robotic, programmed
Everyday just lectural, research, summerize, submit, banned, redo
8am-12pm, 2pm-6pm, 8pm-2am...
Darn, this seems like no life at all

They say it might be the personal management problem
But I told them that they don't understand at all
Please do me a favor, by leaving me alone, so i can sort it out

But i take all these as a training
Like one of my lectural, Mr Farhkro said
U-life is a final training, before we was released
Into the freak cruel world...and eaten and chewed
By those real big players...Ya i think its true...


However, i dun think that i am that kinda person
That will stay boring when life is boring, don't you think that too?
Remembered when we "ku zhong zuo le" as many lame things happened?
Tell you wat, i am acually planning...Woahahaha...



P.S: Really hate those leech, especially recently
Try all the best to suck my notes and my works
Pity you...


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black