Warehouse, loading 61%
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Trumpet training
As i mentioned b4
My first week is quite buzy and lame
I keep telling meself to stay cool and stay steady
but sorry i can't do it.

Today is the second day of my orkestra training
Coach handed me this

As first i am very happy
coz i finally got a chance to learn something new
something from beginning
But then he tell me that i got only 2 weeks to make the trumpet handy
If not i will lost the chance to play the trumpet...

Life is like uncertain
Life is like rollercoaster...up and down too fast lol
But i promist myself to do my best


Out Topic--
My fren took this picture (Malaysia Eye) from KL
Its beautiful, i think i wanna have a ride on that after i back KL next time lol
Life is uncertain...maybe
But life is still beautiful :)


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black