Warehouse, loading 61%
Monday, November 20, 2006
Happy Graduation Day
On 18th of November
Its a special day for our family, and me ofcoz
Today is my father's MBA graduation day
MBA stands for Master Of Business Administration

Big up for Dad, he is a very hard working person
I remembered like 3-4 years ago
when he plan to start his BBA
aka Bachelor of Business Adminstration
We quite worry for him
Sometimes he is quite tension
Sometimes he is quite stress
but at last he managed to finish his BBA after 1+years
and now his MBA, So what?

I feel sorry coz i can't be there on his special day
I am in another war, another exam, at another far far place
but i feel happy and proud for him, as a father and as a mentor

He wish that one day i can get my master too!!
There is a will, there is a way
I think i can do it, perhaps one day?

gotho shutup now, share you guys some picture here
On that special day, special memories...

p/s: haha, atlast some picture on my blog :)


Dad's elites group (From left to right)
Erik, Dad, Sharon, Chia, Liew

Family without me. Da Chuan, Mom, Dad, Da Xiang

Big Upppp!!!Good one comes



0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black