Warehouse, loading 61%
Thursday, November 9, 2006
Half time...
I got 6 paper in this Final
and i have finished 3 of them
QQM, Management Foundation, Science Social
Its half time now, so i need some rest lol :)

Today is the graduation day of my dear students
SRJKC Sentul standard 6 class MKBH
They gived me alot of sweet memories
during the past few months
And i wish them fly high in the future

Fly high like a bird ok?
You guys are still my friend 4ever
So dun mind to contact me when u have problem
You got my number right?

Back to the half time topic:
My next exam is on 14 nov, 18 nov, and the last 19 nov
Bahasa Melayu Management, Islamic and South East Asia Civilization
and last Kenegaraan paper
Well i promised that i will do my best
and i am working hard on it


Adiós mi del amigo
mosca alta mi amigo


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black