Warehouse, loading 61%
Saturday, October 7, 2006
Happy Belated Mid Autumn Festival
Ho ho ho it is festival day again >.<

Yesterday was the Mid Autumn Festival
It is quite meaningfull for me
Coz this the first time i am not celebrate this with my family
I just stay in the kolej and celebrate with my friends

I remember that mom always cooked the salmon fish
during the mooncake festival
and sometimes we invited Aunty Pen and Uncle Chan

after eating and chatting
me and my brother will play fire outside the garden
or somewhere else
Oh haha this must be done every year
it is just like our ritual on every moonfest lol
and we are having fun together

Okey back to year 2006
No salmon, no fire, just me alone
but i hope my family will celebrate this
with happy and joyful
although i am not with them ok?

Happy Mid Autumn Festival
:)


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black