Warehouse, loading 61%
Friday, September 1, 2006
Happi Merdeka Day
31st of August is our national day
The 51st bday for our country, Malaysia
We got 3 days of holiday, but I am not going anywhere
Still have to study for my last paper...DUH

On the 30th night, all the students have to go to the university stadium
and we are going to celebrate our nation day
2gather with our lecture and siblings. This is the first time for me
At the moment of 12am, we got mini fireworks, marching and etc etc
The celebration reaches the top when our NC yelled “Merdeka x3”

Besides that, our kenegaraan group won the kenegaraan pameran competition
Guess what? This is UUM champion u know?!! HAH
We made a national umbrella with recycle product and this make
the lecture and others feel impress with our creativity and hard work.
Everything is good, except I didn’t take any picture of it.
But dun worry, I will upload those pictures after I get it from my friends…
Chaoz for now…


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black