Warehouse, loading 61%
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Horray v(>.<)v
My exam held at yesterday was a good strike for me
the Managerial Maths wasn't that hard
and the Management is is either easy too
thanks to my night driving for a few days
AND of course the ppl that backing up me

There is another paper on next week, 2nd of Sept
that is "Social Science" Paper
and for sure i am gonna work hard on it
and make it a "Hat Trick" for me

On the other hand, my assignments are almost fully done
and my presentation and power point get good respond and feedback
from my lecture and course mate, haha Thank God.

For others activities
the wushu class had canceled for 2 week because of the exam;
JCC had held a Japanese singing competition, today 12.30pm;
and i am still going to jogging every Thursday after my class
I ran around the golf field, it is about 3+km...Quite far for me....haha

Okey, thats all for now. Got to go prepare for later JCC activity
Chao!!!


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black