Warehouse, loading 61%
Saturday, July 1, 2006
Life is many pieces of cake gg
Yesterday's gathering
I haven get the lastest picture from the cameraman
But manage to get some snapshoot from getten's HP
The quality is "okey" but wat to do?
Enjoy or piss off lol

When we were 2gather....(not gay)

Broke back mountain

The consultant, The dentist, The editor

The Psychologist

Lomo Style

The IT worker and me the..the..lorry driver lol

She dunno i took that lol. Too late when she know haha

Hey visitors.

This might be the last post b4 i enter "U". I am going to the north tomorrow afternoon

The orientation held from 2-7 of July. So i will be very buzy plus no pc around me then

Dun worry. I will be back after i sattled everything there.

Remember "life is a piece of cake, u will never know wat u get. Watever u get, just eat it!!" Ciaozz












1 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black