Warehouse, loading 61%
Monday, July 24, 2006
Gaping
Today i got only 1 class at 5.oopm-7.00pm Math
but i wake up at about 8am to do my assignment and other stuff
Linked up to this blog after my lunch to leave some message
and reply some emails to my friends

Many of my friends had a bad campus life at their university
some of them had already sick and think like wanna go back to KL
Oh thank god i am still fine here haha. My life spinning well here at UUM
Mayb because i think everything positively?
Or the god of lucky is with me always?

Well we had our SDG aka Self Development Group class first time last Thursday
the place is at my faculty, Faculty of Business Management.
my SDG lecture is Pn. Noraini. She is a good english speaker
She ask us to have our SDG discussion in english
and write our report in english too
I feel lucky because i had her as my SDG lecture

There will be a Pasar Malam in my campus every Sunday night
Yesterday after my night class i went there to buy some fruits
although the fruits were not cheap at all- 5 apples for RM4.
Duh, its still affortable for me if 1 eat an apple a day haha.
Okey gtg now, take care and ciaoz.


2 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black