Warehouse, loading 61%
Saturday, July 8, 2006
Finally....
Well, you are NOT dreaming
If u see this message from me

I am now in the computer lab in UUM, Sintok
and today is the 7th day i leave my hometown, KL
Its hard to explain my feeling and taughts
about wat i pass through this few days

But wat i can tell you guys is
UUM is a big pretty awsome and environment safe campus
the university life here is totally unsame like those university build inside city

Just morning i went to pusat ko-k to register my activity
after long Q for 3 hours, at last i get something i wan-Orkestra Club
Who knows mayb after 3 or 4 years i will represent UUM in somekinda festival? haha

This pc will automatically shut down at 5 minits time
And i will start my lecture from 2molo morning
I think its time for me to go now
Take care guys!! I will be back soon....soon...


0 Comment



Blogmark
倩女幽魂记
瑛.生活册
Not so black